Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Life In Prison



By Eulie                                                                    


"Do not fear anyof those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested . . ."    Revelation 2:10



Prison, need I say more? Prison is the most horrific, life-changing mistake that I have ever experienced. It is the tragic result of the foolish choices which I pursued. 

In this environment, you can make the best out of a bad and negative situation, or you can allow it to consume you, swallow you whole, as it slowly destroys your soul.

For me, this frightening odyssey has been and continues to be a vivid eye-opener - a priceless, indelible learning journey - if you will.

I can honestly say that this awful, stagnant place has been a "blessing in disguise."  The majority of my education here has been of a spiritual nature. My faith in Jesus is stronger than ever before. I believe, with all of my heart that I am using this time away from the "free world" wisely. I am acquiring the necessary knowledge to "Ace the test!"

* * * * *
To read more about women in prison visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment