- You find out that only God should be the judge of others.
- You learn how to love people who don’t know how to love you back – but they learn.
- You have the privilege of being ‘mom’ or ‘dad’ to someone who needs one.
- You get to see that ‘child’ grow in faith through God’s grace.
- You learn that sharing the Gospel is simple - just bring the love of Jesus to those in pain.
- God gives you the strength to ‘hang in there’ even when the outcome is not as you planned.
- Your prayer list gets longer.
- Prisoners will pray for you more than you’ve ever been prayed for in your life.
- God will bless you in unexpected ways.
- Because Christ called me 2 it and I have a very strong passion and Burden 4 it. (Letters 4 The Lord Prison Ministry). http://prisonministry.net/Letters
Readers: I'd love to hear from you! Please share your own benefits/reasons for participating in jail ministry and see how many we can come up with.
* * * * *
For more information visit: http://TheWomenOfBlock12.com.* * * * *